5.12.2008

We love so many Mothers

So many mothers touch and influence our lives.

Our own mothers . . .

Lila LaRue Miles Passey
Momma designed and sewed darling children's clothes for her five children, read to us, sang to us (my favs - Lazy Bones, Good Morning Merry Sunshine & Mr. Nobody), drew for us, encouraged our "make believe" play. She is a creative home decorator, fantastic cook and creater of scrumptious recipes. Mom loves her family and instilled in me a love for my ancestors. Perhaps most importantly she sets an example of loving my dad, her parents-in-law and the gospel.

Verna V Harding Loveless.
A Vineyard, Utah farm girl, solid and down-to-earth. Mom is a designer of exquisite quilts and has had a quilt set up in her home continuously the 36 years I've known her. Every child and grandchild has received handquilted quilts as babies, children and for their weddings. She's a sewer, crocheter, embroiderer, knitter, immaculate housekeeper, and never misses putting three meals a day on. She sang and read to her children ("Little Man You're Crying" and "Little Black Sambo" are Eric's favs). She loved her husband and lives the gospel.

. . . and our beautiful daughters who are loving mothers . . .

Carrie Gail Brinton, mom of Jayden, Maci, Jackson and Maddox

Bryn Lee Heiner, mother of Bryanna, Hallie, Cambry and Kylan

Rebecca 'Melynn' Stephenson, soon to be mom to Madelyn Kate

Jenni Lynn Crockett Loveless, mom of Makailyn, Jaren and Emma Lee Elizabeth

Meghan McKinlay Loveless, mom of Mckinlay


Shannon Janea Tilson Loveless, mom of Darius, Peyton and #3 in November.

What a happy bunch you are! Thank you for loving being mothers, for loving your husbands and us. We love you too. Mmmm :)!

7 comments:

ty and megs said...

cute post! it's fun to learn a little more about both grandmas.

Melynn said...

Hello mother. Happy mothers day to you!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey Becky, cute pictures!! That is such a great a idea! I'm amazed at how you found such perfect photos for the post!

Duncan said...

I loved this post on Mothers; where is the complement post on Fathers?

Shannon & Ryan said...

Hi Aunt Becky,

Love your blog; it is so much fun to catch up with everyone this way. Keep in touch, and remember, if you're ever in the area to be sure and stop in!
Love,
Shannon
our blog: booherblahg@blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Hi Aunt Becky,

Thank you so much for your visit with dad, Janell, and T. That means so much to us and I know that they appreciated it. I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for your prayers and your well wishes and your kindness and love. You guys are great!
Much love
shannon

Shannon said...

You know, I actually tried the bologna on a cinnamon roll while I lived with gram--it was as awful as it sounds :). But I think she likes to eat it because it reminds her of grandpa, which is good. I'll have to ask my dad if he ever acquired the taste. Does Eric eat it? I wonder what EVER started that? Do you know?